Standard warranty charges only apply when the product in questions has been purchased from an authorised dealer.
We are delighted that you have chosen a Greys carbon/glass fibre rod. As an owner of a Greys carbon/glass fibre rod, you are entitled to take part in the Greys Rod Warranty and Repair Service. To do so, you need to register your rod within 60 days of purchase. If you have not already done so, you may register your product through the link below. You will be required to create an account when registering.
You will receive an email confirming your registration.
Once you have registered to take part in the Greys Rod Warranty and Repair Service you will be entitled for the lifetime of the product to the repair or replacement (at our discretion) of damaged, broken or defective sections of your rod in accordance with these terms.
The Greys Rod Warranty and Repair Service is in addition to and does not affect or reduce the owner’s statutory rights which cover against manufacturing faults and mis-described goods during the statutory 12 - month period. Please ensure you retain proof of purchase as this will be requested upon making a claim under your statutory rights.
How much does it cost?
A handling and repair/replacement fee will be chargeable for each claim made under the Greys Rod Warranty and Repair Service. For current charges see Warranty Charges in the shaded box or contact your nearest Customer Service Department,details below.
Greys reserves the right to change the handling fee and repair/replacement fee from time to time without notice.
Customers are requested to retain a proof of purchase to aid with the claims process.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM IN THE UK
If the rod is under 12 months old please return it to the place or purchase. You will require your receipt.The dealer will look after your claim for you.
If over 12 months old please contact the UK Customer Service Department, (CSD), details below:
UK Customer Services Department
Willowburn, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2PF, England
Tel: +44 (0)1665 602771 choose option 2 on the menu.
For all International claims
Please click here to find your nearest Greys distributer.
- You are responsible for the cost of carriage of the rod or section to the Customer Service Department (CSD) of Greys or to your local place of purchase.
- Return,despatch and insurance charges to customers in the UK will be paid by Greys there may be a surcharge for customers outside the UK.
- Goods covered by the Greys Rod Warranty and Repair Service will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Greys.
- We will try to match, so far as is reasonably possible, a replacement rod section to a broken section. However, there may be colour/material and specification variations in the replacement sections against the original.
- The Greys Rod Warranty and Repair Service does not cover lost or stolen rod(s) or rod section(s).
- The Greys Rod Warranty and Repair Service does not cover any associated or consequential liability due to use of the rod.
- Warranty only applies to the original owner.
In the event that you have a valid claim under this service we will repair or replace the rod section(s) in accordance with these terms, but we will not be liable to you for any other loss, cost, claim or damage that you may suffer except for those losses which arise as a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms.
When replacement sections are no longer available, we may at our discretion offer you a comparable rod from the current range, at a discounted price.
All OTHER PRODUCTS
All other Greys products are covered by a statutory 12 month warranty against manufacturing and materials defects. This warranty applies to products that have been used in the manner that was intended. It does not cover normal wear and tear, or apply to products that have been neglected, altered or abused in any way, nor to any consequential loss relating to any defect.
Making a claim
If you have a problem with any Greys products less than 12 months after purchase, please return it to your place of purchase. You will require your original receipt. The dealer will look after your claim for you.
Alternatively, you can call our Customer Service Department for further advice on 01665 602771, choose option 2 on the menu.