- High intermediate modulus blank
- High Performance fast action
- Large diameter black nickel finish stripper guides and single leg black nickel finish snakes
- Reel Seat: up to and including 9’ #6 – wood burl spacer with Anodised aluminium thread and twin up lock function
- Reel Seat: above 9’ #6 - Full anodised two tone aluminium fitting with twin up lock function
- Matt ice grey blank with silver highlights
- Section line up marks and section marked with rod size
- ‘AAA’ grade cork handle with rubber cork tippings
- 4 section design
- Supplied with cloth covered partitioned rod tube
Manufactured from high grade carbon fibre in an advanced taper design, the GR50 is a physically light fly rod. The fast recovering, high performance action is paired with modern cosmetics and styling. Featuring a non flash ice grey paint finish with section ID and line up marks, the replacement for Greys all-time best selling GRXI+ range is truly class leading.
Filter byClear Filters
Greys® GR50 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BLUEBIRD NIGEL from HAPPY UNTIL !!!!!! TOP SECTION BROKE WHILE DRAWING THE LINE THROUGH THE ROD TO CHANGE A LEADER,I RETURNED ROD TO DEALER AND HE ADVISED ME THAT WHAT I HAD DONE WAS WRONG AND I SHOULD NOT RETREIVE THE LINE THIS WAY
Date published: 2017-10-02