Greys® G4 Sunglasses
One Size Fits Most
- Shatterproof polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Hydrophobic coating on lenses to reduce water spots and for ease of cleaning
- Anti Reflective back coating - reduces glare off back side of lens for more comfortable vision and less eyestrain
- Decentered lenses for superior optics
- Frames are made from more than 50% bio material which reduces CO2 emissions and is better for the environment.
- All sunglasses come with microfibre inner case which can be used for cleaning lens and hard outer case.
Greys sunglasses are the ultimate fishing sunglasses featuring the best possible materials at an affordable price. All of our frames contain a high degree of bio material, which has a much lower carbon footprint. The lenses are all polarised shatterproof polycarbonate, and feature a hydrophobic material which reduces water spots and makes for much easier cleaning. The lenses reduce glare significantly, provide maximum UV protection, and the anti reflective back coating reduces glare reflecting off the back of the glasses which reduces eye strain.