We're delighted you've chosen one of our products. Please register your purchase to make sure you get all the benefits of our warranty cover.
We are delighted that you have chosen a Greys carbon/glass fibre rod. As an owner of a Greys carbon/glass fibre rod, you are entitled to take part in the Worldwide Extended Warranty (WEW) Product Repair Service. To do so, you need to register your rod within 60 days of purchase. If you have not already done so, you may register your product through the link below. You will be required to create an account when registering.
You will receive an email confirming your registration.
Once you have registered to take part in the WEW Product Repair Service you will be entitled for the lifetime of the product to the repair or replacement (at our discretion) of damaged, broken or defective sections of your rod in accordance with these terms.
The WEW Product Repair Service is in addition to and does not affect or reduce the owner’s statutory rights which cover against manufacturing faults and mis-described goods during the statutory period. Please ensure you retain proof of purchase as this will be requested upon making a claim under your statutory rights.
How much does it cost?
A handling and repair/replacement fee will be chargeable for each claim made under the WEW Product Repair Service. For current charges see Warranty Charges in the shaded box or contact your nearest customer service department. Greys reserves the right to change the handling fee and repair/replacement fee from time to time without notice.
Customers are requested to retain a proof of purchase to aid with the claims process.
Discontinued models: We may at our discretion offer you a comparable rod from the current range, at a discounted price.
How to make a claim
If the product is under 12 months old please return it to the place or purchase. You will require your receipt. If over 12 months old you can either:
1. UK and international customers (excluding Germany and USA): Inform your nearest Greys approved Agent, who will process your claim. Details of approved Greys Agents are available in our Find a Dealer section.
2. German and USA customers: Contact your nearest Customer Services Centre who will advise you on the claims process and any potential charges relating to your claim.
UK Customer Services Department
Willowburn, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2PF, England
Tel: +44 (0)1665 602771
Germany Customer Services Department
Brägeler Frost 7, D-49393 Lohne, Germany
Tel: (0 44 42) - 80 29 20
USA Customer Services Department
Greys Customer Service Dept.
1900 18th Street
Spirit Lake, IA 51360.
Tel: (888) 516-1247
- You are responsible for the cost of carriage of the rod or section to the Customer Service Department (CSD) of Greys or to your local Agent.
- Return despatch and insurance charges to customers in the UK will be paid by Greys there may be a surcharge for customers outside the UK.
- Goods covered by the WEW Product Repair Service will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Greys.
- We will try to match, so far as is reasonably possible, a replacement rod section to a broken section. However, there may be colour/material and specification variations in the replacement sections against the original.
- The WEW Repair Service does not cover lost or stolen rod(s) or rod section(s).
- The WEW Repair Service does not cover any associated or consequential liability due to use of the rod.
- Warranty only applied to the original owner.
In the event that you have a valid claim under this service we will repair or replace the rod in accordance with these terms, but we will not be liable to you for any other loss, cost, claim or damage that you may suffer except for those losses which arise as a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms.
All Other Products
Our other products are covered by a statutory 12 month warranty against manufacturing and materials defects. This warranty applies to products that have been used in the manner that was intended. It does not cover normal wear and tear, or apply to products that have been neglected, altered or abused in any way, nor to any consequential loss relating to any defect.
Making a claim
If you’ve had a problem with one of these products less than 12 months after purchase, please return it to your place of purchase. You will require your original receipt. If purchased outside of the last 12 months please return it to us with proof of purchase and a cover note outlining the problem.
Alternatively you can call our customer service department to discuss your problem on 01665 602 771.
If you have reason to return any article for testing or repair, it is essential that it has been properly cleaned before dispatch, or we will have to charge for cleaning and its return will be delayed.